Elizabeth Marie for ProPhoto 7 & ProPhoto 8 Hosted is a design with a vintage flair for wedding photographers with elegant elements making sure your brand attracts your dream client.
Check out the Elizabeth Marie ProPhoto 7 & ProPhoto 8 Hosted template design
- Completely responsive design
- A Homepage design with a hero welcome photo, central menu position, a welcome introduction, links to your galleries & latest posts from the blog
- Central Logo position & Main menu
- Custom Mobile Menu icon
- Footer with a Now booking section, Instagram feed, alternate logo & social media links
- Galleries (Portfolio) page with 3 gallery styles along with custom-crafted subtle animations and transitions
- Blog page with featured image and read more link
- About page to add short info about you and your business
- Contact page with a contact form with custom styled submit button
- Investment page to include information on pricing packages
- A Reviews page to show off kind words and testimonials.
- Easy-to-follow installation guide
- List and links to fonts used for the template
- Photoshop resource files
* Templates require you to have a working knowledge of Photoshop & ProPhoto in order to use & customize them. All customization, setup, and installation are done by you (the purchaser). Installation, setup, and customization are available for an extra fee.
You need to own
- Your own hosting account or ProPhoto hosted account with a domain already connected to your account
- WordPress installed on your own domain/hosting (self-hosted WordPress – WordPress.org) or ProPhoto Hosted installation
- a ProPhoto 7 License or ProPhoto 8 Hosted Subscription
* featured photography by Ashley Peterson Photography.