Elizabeth Marie | for ProPhoto 7
Elizabeth Marie for ProPhoto 7 is a design with a vintage flair for wedding photographers with elegant elements making sure your brand attracts your dream client.
Check out the Elizabeth Marie ProPhoto 7 template design
- Completely responsive design
- A Homepage design with a hero welcome photo, central menu position, a welcome introduction, links to your galleries & latest posts from the blog
- Central Logo position & Main menu
- Custom Mobile Menu icon
- Footer with a Now booking section, Instagram feed, alternate logo & social media links
- Galleries (Portfolio) page with 3 gallery styles along with custom crafted subtle animations and transitions
- Blog page with featured image and read more link
- About page to add a short info about you and your business
- Contact page with a contact form with custom styled submit button
- Investment page to include information on pricing packages
- A Reviews page to show off kind words and testimonials.
- Easy to follow installation guide
- List and links to fonts used for the template
- Photoshop resource files
* Templates require you to have a working knowledge of Photoshop & ProPhoto in order to use & customize them. All customization, setup, and installation is done by you (the purchaser). Installation, setup, and customization available for an extra fee.
You need to own
- your own hosting account with domain already connected to your hosting account
- WordPress installed on your own domain/hosting (self-hosted WordPress – WordPress.org)
- a ProPhoto 7 License
* featured photography by Ashley Peterson Photography.