The Champagne ProPhoto 7 & ProPhoto 8 Hosted website template design is a minimal design for photographers with subtle, clean, and simple elements allowing you to leave a lasting impression and attract your dream client.
Check out the Champagne ProPhoto 7 & ProPhoto 8 Hosted website template design
- Completely responsive design
- Header with central logo position
- Left and right menu, as well custom designed mobile menu
- Footer with an Instagram feed and social media link profiles
- A Homepage design with central vertical slider, welcome text, three clickable stylized buttons to link to important pages on your website & a call to action encouraging visitors to get in touch
- Galleries (Portfolio) page with 3 gallery styles along with custom-crafted subtle animations and transitions
- Blog page with featured image and read more link
- About page to add short info about you and your business, along with a favorite quote and a call to action link
- Contact page to include general information, studio information, and links to social media profiles along with a contact form with custom styled submit button
- Investment page to include information on pricing packages and a call to action button encouraging visitors to book
- A reviews page to show off kind words and testimonials with a call to action link.
- Easy-to-follow installation guide
- List and links to fonts used for the template
- Photoshop resource files
* Templates require you to have a working knowledge of Photoshop & ProPhoto in order to use & customize them. All customization, setup, and installation are done by you (the purchaser). Installation, setup, and customization are available at an extra fee.
You need to own
- Your own hosting account or ProPhoto hosted account with a domain already connected to your account
- WordPress installed on your own domain/hosting (self-hosted WordPress – WordPress.org) or ProPhoto 8 Hosted installation
- a ProPhoto 7 License or ProPhoto 8 Hosted Subscription