Please read the Terms and Conditions and License Agreements carefully before using any of the Flying Muse files / content.
If you’re unsure about anything please contact us directly via our Contact form. We’re always happy and willing to help.
By using, reading and downloading the files and content from the Flying Muse, You agree to these Terms & Conditions and License Agreements. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions or License Agreements please do not use any files or content from this site. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions and/or License Agreements at any time. Your continued use after any changes or modifications is acceptance of those changes. All users of the Flying Muse files and/or content are subject to the following Terms & Conditions, License Agreements, and other applicable law.
Copyright for all the original imagery, files and content remains with the author, the Flying Muse.
Copyright for all imagery and files shown or distributed by the Flying Muse remain at its owners. If the Flying Muse shows imagery and other file forms at the site, which are not product or creation of the Flying Muse, a link attribution referring to the original file source will be shown or credit will be given in form requested by the author. the Flying Muse respects and acknowledges all rights to its original owner.
the Flying Muse by an authorized acknowledgment from the original source owner may remove some or all content from the website. Although will always try to ensure there is no breach of any intellectual property or copyright ownership, please acknowledge the fact we source some of our content from online available information and/or printed materials. Therefore, we are not always capable to completely check if there is any breach of legal or any other contract or copyright laws. If you believe your copyright or ownership rights for a content have been breached, please contact us, with information about the link and proof of ownership, as well the desired action. We review each and every report, so please allow us some time to review and get back to you.
Things you can’t do
- You may not redistribute files downloaded from the Flying Muse in any way, shape or form except when such permissions are explicitly given from the Flying Muse. That is, you may not download the original the Flying Muse files and make them available, in whole or part, from a different server. If you would like to share the files you must link to the article / product page on the Flying Muse website. Sharing of any sort is prohibited for any file referenced by the Flying Muse as product/service.
- You may not create derivatives from files created by the Flying Muse for resale or distribution. That includes microstock/stock photography sites.
- You may not claim any the Flying Muse file as your own work.
- You may not copy a whole article from the Flying Muse onto your own site. You may post an excerpt or quote from the original the Flying Muse article with a link back to the original post.
- You may not “hotlink” to any the Flying Muse files.
Things you can do
- You may use the Flying Muse files for types of work, as described in License Agreements. Please check our License Agreements before buying any file/service from the Flying Muse.
- You may capture a screenshot (or download an image from a post) and use some of the article text to create an article on your own site that links back to the original the Flying Muse article.
- You may share a post or a page via the Flying Muse social sharing icons.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this terms and conditions, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this terms and conditions will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us.
– the Flying Muse Team
Last Modified: February 14, 2016